Friday, May 30, 2008

Personal Issues and Aunt Dorothy


That was not fun! (See the last post) I've been so "uncomfortable" in the last few days, I haven't been able to bring myself to post to this blog. Apparently being only 2 weeks old, I had some misconceptions about certain things and how they do things around here! First of all I've been told that I misspelled Sir Come Sishun. It's only one word and not three. Secondly I was astonished at how "personal" this doctor I met the other day was with me. I mean sheesh, I just met the guy! I mean checking my diapers and taking my temperature is one thing but ... oh I just don't want to relive it, let's move on ...

On a happier note, one of my mom's best friends, Aunt Dorothy came and visited. She's a nice lady (not like the previously mentioned doctor). She held me and wanted to see my eyes open, but I just played it cool. You know, keep 'em coming back for more. Here she is with a new stuffed bear that she brought me. I'm sure I'll enjoy it once I can control my hands and fingers.

No comments: