Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dad's work, and another food place


We went out today to a couple new places. Mom and dad brought me to dad's work to show me off. There were lots and lots of people who kept coming up to me in my seat basket to check me out. I pretended that I was asleep and held off the "open eyes thing" only once in awhile to really give 'em a thrill. Boy let me tell you, it doesn't take much! Just crack open the peepers even just a bit and people start squealing. It's a gift.

I think dad had something else to do while other people were getting their looks at me. I guess he figured that he might as well get a few things done while my admirers were checkin' me out. It was nice of mom and dad to schedule my viewing to allow some new people a chance to meet me.

Afterward we went to Baja Fresh, another favorite eating spot for mom and dad. They put my seat basket on the floor near their table while they had "solid food". They have very big, tall tables at Baja Fresh! I snapped this photo while they were looking down admiring me. I think they thought I was asleep at the time. ...

Tomorrow we're going on another trip. Mom and dad have been talking about something they whisper called Sir Come Sishun. Sounds like fun! Maybe some more new people will get to meet me!

No comments: