Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving Soon!

I've been sleeping in an incubator / Isolet for the last few days. Actually those last few days have been the only days that I've been around so ... basically I've been sleeping in this thing all my life. Weird huh? Anyhow today mom and dad come by to hug and feed me like clockwork. Here's a photo of dad wearing his PodCacher shirt smilin' down at me as I lay in my Isolet. There's whispered rumor among the nurses around here that I'm to be transferred to an open crib soon. A graduation of sorts! What else is going on? Dad gave me my sponge bath last night and mom fed and burped me like a champ! I've also got this ... "thing" still stuck on my belly button, looks like a piece of beef jerky, kinda bugs me. Not sure what that's all about ...

From what I understand, I'll soon be moving out of here to go "home" soon! Yay! Hey, I just realized I haven't been outside yet. In fact I've never seen the sun, the sky, or felt the wind, or heard birds sing ... yet!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What memories you guys are creating for Sean -- what a GREAT idea -- love it! Lovingly, Rachel

Marine Wife said...

Hey, Sean, wait till you get to meet Jake. :) Maybe you can train him to give you rides around the house -- he is big enough.

Aunt Sheryl