Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello World!



Whew what a week! With coming out via a c-section, getting my umbilical snipped, and now sitting here wearing nothing but some kinda paper speedos and a blanket, I'm bushed! The food's not bad (considering that I don't have any teeth yet) and I even got a private room!

Mom and Dad showed up and started smiling at me and hugging me! Then came the changing (how embarrassing), the feeding and the burping. All in a days work.

More later, I'm off to take nap!

4 comments:

Marine Wife said...

WELCOME to the family, Sean! We are so excited to have you.

Aunt Sheryl

I didn't know that you knew how to write or talk. I wish my mom made a blog for me.

Your cousin, Joshua

Lori said...

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!! You are finally here and in the arms of your wonderful parents! Thank you Jesus!

KJ&men said...

Welcome Sean!

You look so cute!

We are all so excited to meet you this summer! What an answer to our prayers, you are. May God bless you as you grow to know him. Congrats to you and your wonderful parents!

Love and hugs...
Karla and men in Slovakia

Hunter Family said...

Welcome Sean! We can't wait to meet you. You have a great Mom and Dad!