Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Heading Home!!!


Woohoo what a day! I woke after my morning feeding / nap to find the hospital room a buzz with lots of people stirring about! Some new faces and some I've seen for the last few days and of course mom and dad are right there making sure everything is done just right!

Dad signs a bunch of paper and the nurses keep giving mom more stuff. At one point one nurse hands mom, what looks like, a truck load of diapers and formula and says it should last for 2 days. I must be a talented eater!

Later on dad carries me to the car and mom buckles me in for the ride home! It's a nice ride and dad plays some nice classical guitar, then some Christian heavy metal on the car stereo. Dad rocks! I slept most of the way home and was glad to finally be carried through the door of our home!

... I'm not so sure about that Jake fella though ...

No comments: