Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We visit the Apple store!


IMG_9234
Originally uploaded by Sean in SD
A few days ago ... I'm not exactly sure how many days ... I haven't quite gotten this counting thing down yet ... Mom and Dad took me to an Apple store. I expected to find a room full of fresh fruit, not that I can chew any of it yet, but instead it was filled with computers, software and assorted gadgets. My Dad was in heaven! They had some business to do, and set me down near a rack of software. Oh man that stuff looks COOL! I can't wait until I can control my hands enough to operate a mouse ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, little buddy. You blog much better than I did at your age!

Other than that, you and I have a lot in common. We both have May birthdays, we think your dad is a really great guy...oh, and our names. You can call me Uncle Shawn.

Congratulations on your new family. I hope I get to meet you soon!